Saturday 8 September 2012

OTP Inspiration with En Francais

Hi Everyone!

Ive had a wonderful five weeks holiday since I last posted, spending three weeks of it catching up with friends in the UK that I have'nt seen in 12 years - it was magical, and inspiring and so worth the trip - be prepared for lots of photos finding their way through to SP's blog in the way of scrappy goodness :)

This month I have three pieces of inspiration to show to you, and all quite different.  This week I have Prima's En Francais :)  If you know me you will know that Prima is one of my favourite brands to work with, so I was pretty pleased when this turned up in my DT kit :)  It showcases some of my favourite colours, blue, brown, beige and grey.

When I was wondering what I was going to alter this time, I decided to have a wander through the second hand shop that has sprung up recently at our local rubbish tip. Sounds quite revolting does'nt it?  But its not, - for those of you overseas, its really just a secondhand shop or thrift shop that has all of those items you don't want cluttering up your house anymore, but are too good for the rubbish tip.  So, I was wandering through here and found this box within minutes of entering the shop.  The lady at the checkout was keen to know what I was going to do with it, and as soon as I said I was a scrapper she got so excited lol :)

This little beauty, is big enough to hold papers in or whatever else you choose. Ive used different pieces from the range and lots of layers; wooden buttons, chipboard, flowers, tickets and papers of course as well as chipboard cogs from my stash and a Martha Stewart Punch.






If you're lucky enough to be going to the Spring Retreat this weekend, this will be up for grabs as one of the prizes to be won! Good Luck!

Thanks for popping by :)
Megan


1 comment:

Vicki said...

We love the "dump shop" LOL. Hope you took it back finished to show the lady. Going to make someone very happy with that prize :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...