Wednesday 26 September 2012

October Afternoon Inspiration from Trace...

I had fun this week with one of my favourite dies. It's always fun playing with the Tim Holtz Rosette Die. I think these October Afternoon papers look great as flowers!

I was rapt to find that Scrappin Patch had sent me a few of the Prima Resist Canvas flowers to play with. It's like being a child again as you watch the patterns come through the glimmermist.
To add interest to my chipboard frame, I painted it antique white and then used gold Glimmerglaze on the bottom half. Before this dried I added dimensional magic to it, and when that was dry I lightly stamped over the top. My favourite Pinecone ink came in handy for this.
Products used on this layout were:
Meeting minutes
Italics
Dimensional magic
Tim Holtz Rosette die
Tim Holtz Stamp
K & Co pearls.

Happy Scrapping....
Trace

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Thats really pretty Trace, love the colours and the rosettes and of course, the gorgeous Darcy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...