Saturday 15 September 2012

LYB Saturday's Kit - Part 2

It's Jessica T back for you today with the second and final installment of inspiration using the Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays kit. You can view Part 1 here.
The contents of this page kit included Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays collection patterned papers, cardstock stickers, chipboard spinner, journalling cards, brads, burlap type ribbon, and some plain cardstock.  This kit, along with others, can be purchased here from the Scrappin' Patch shop.
The only things I have included on this layout that weren't included in the kit (other than adhesive), are the large white alphas, and the red mini alphas.
The photo and many of the embellishments have been adhered with foam tape.
All the hearts are hand cut from the patterned paper.
My second layout is completely different from the first, a nice and simple layout using a sweet little photo.
I pulled the burlap type ribbon apart into the eight individual strands to create my border. I knotted it in four places, and on the corners I stuck the ends through a hole and adhered them to the back.

All the banner pieces and the photo are adhered with a single strip of foam tape across the top.


I hope this has given you some inspiration. Next time I will have some inspiration from a new My Minds Eye Page Kit.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...