Monday 24 September 2012

My Minds Eye page kit

It is Jessica T back for you today, and today I am showcasing another new Page Kit offered by Scrappin' Patch.
This page kit is based on My Minds Eye "My Sweetest Thing" Tangerine. If that sounds like a mouthful, it's because every time MME releases a new collection, they release it in four different colourways - The Sweetest Thing is released in Bluebell, Honey, Lavender and Tangerine.
The page kit has MME double sided patterned cardstock, co-ordinating plain cardstock, journal card, buttons, three different types of trim and some mist. I made three layouts with it, with plenty of product left over for more projects if you use your own cardstock base.
The only things I have included on this layout that weren't included in the kit (other than adhesive and pen), are the alphas I used to mask the title.

Rounded corners, a masked title (I used chipboard alphas, you could also use letter stickers), mist splatters, twisted trim, and foam tape under the button and 'sun'.


The only things I have included on this layout that weren't included in the kit (other than adhesive and pen) are the chipboard & sticker alphas and black ink.

Inked edges, layered paper, buttons threaded with trim and adhered with foam tape, journalling around the edge of the photo mats, chipboard title coloured with the mist.

Photos by Manawatu photographer Amanda McErlich. Here is a link to all the photos taken by Mandy on that day.



Journalling card cut up to use as a title, foam tape under elements, two layers of the same trim.

Tags handcut from the reverse side of patterned paper, foam tape under the buttons that were also threaded with trim, mist and ink splatters.

This Page Kit, along with others, are available for purchase from the Scrappin' Patch shop here. If they aren't available yet, they will be soon.

On my blog I have photos of the contents of the kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...