Saturday 5 May 2012

Weekend DT Inspiration

Hi everyone

I've got some birthday cards to share with you today. All cards were made using the Let's Party range from Best Creation Inc. With its fun, bold bright colours and patterns it will definately get you inspired!

My first card is quite simple as I wanted to let the pattern shine. Most of the Let's Party range features overglossing and glitter for extra effect so you don't actually have to do a lot to it to make it look good!




My second card features one of my favourite colour combos - bright red and aqua blue. I love the bold red background, it really sets off the tag and stamping detail at the bottom. The tag is part of a sheet that features a whole lot of cute pictures including birthday cake, candles, cupcakes and more journaling tags.




My third card shows off one of those pics - the cupcake! I love anything cupcake related (especially eating them! Hehe) The Let's Party range includes a huge selection of cupcake goodies which I can't wait to share with you next week. Aside from the cute cupcake pic I love the unexpected texture of the twine.




Hope you enjoyed my latest post. Look out for my next projects throughout the month.

x Lana

Products used: Best Creation Inc Let's Party,  Basic Grey Yummy Resin Buttons in Marshmallow,  Grosgrain Ribbon in Celery

3 comments:

April said...

These are all so great!

Heidi said...

WOW Lana, they have come out sooo well, I absolutely love the bright bold colours, gosh they certainly look store bought.... fabbo job

CraftyLana said...

Thanks April and Heidi. This range is fantastic to work with :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...