Thursday 17 May 2012

Webster's Pages "Sunday Picnic" Inspiration

Hi there! Erin back again to share with you some more Webster's Pages "Sunday Picnic" Inspiration!

For this layout, I really wanted to show how you can create something completely different from what I created in my first post earlier this month...that, though this collection is traditionally bright and pretty, can produce a grungy, funky product as well.

And here is what I came up with...
I thought this particular range of colors was perfect for this fun photo of my middle child, Gunner.

Here's a quick close-up for you...
I just love that you can go "all boy" or "all girl" with this range- here, I pulled in the turquoise, oranges, yellow, and greens to support my fun-loving boy photo. The gorgeous bloomer trim even fits perfectly with my masculine page!

Thanks so much for stopping by here and having a look. If interested in checking out the Webster's Pages "Sunday Picnic" range available at the Scrappin' Patch store, go HERE.

Products Used:
Sunday Picnic Paper "Joy Ride"
Sunday Picnic Paper "Picnic Basket"
Sunday Picnic Paper "Play Time"
Webster's Pages Bloomer Trim (available in the Collection Pack)
Manorhouse Creations "Sprinkles Flowers" (Lime)
Other: doilies, black ink, yellow ink, black mist, letter stickers, flowers.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Erin, you astound me - you always come up with a stunner of a page!

CraftyLana said...

Beautiful Erin! You're so talented :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...