Thursday 10 May 2012

More Indigo Bleu

Hi everyone!

Today I have another LO to share with you, using the gorgeous Indigo Bleu collection from Pink Paislee.


Using a slightly patterened background paper, and adding some mist of course. :) I love my banners, so that became my focus around the photo.



I love the brads that has a jean-feel to them, the give so much texture to the page. Adding a little Prima trim & butterflies on the page for some movement. On both the top and bottom cluster I have also used chat clouds, and I journaled on the top one!



The lovely hearts on the page is also from the chat clouds packet. The "e." alpha is from Crate Paper, and matches this collection perfectly.

Hope you found some inspiration here today!


Products used:


4 comments:

Lainie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lainie said...

An adorable photograph too. Love the colours of this layout Annelie.

Heidi said...

fabulous layout, I love banners tooo.....

Mrs Frizz said...

this is absolutely gorgeous my friend ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...