Thursday 24 May 2012

DT Inspiration

Hi everyone!

How exciting is the Stars in their Eyes competition?! I'm loving all of the creations coming through. There's so much talent! You're all so inspiring :)

Well today I'm showing you another couple of cards made from the Best Creation Inc. Robot range. This range is seriously cute!

My first card is a window card, which is super easy to make - just cut a shape in your card and you're done! I chose to go with a circle cut-out to match the circular patterns from the planets. Now I didn't actually plan to add the extra red circles to the left of the window (my original sketch was completely different!). They were scraps from the main red border and another project. But I was just playing around with them and I ended up liking the positioning so ran with it. It's funny how projects take on a life of their own!




My second card was really quick to make - mainly because this range does a lot of the work for you with the glitter accents and journaling pieces. I wanted to create a bit of movement on the card and a sense of 'Blast off!' so I made a diagonal stripe pattern using the front and back of one sheet of paper then made it pop a little with some faux stitching. I'm really happy with how it came out :)




Now I can't rave about this collection enough so make sure you check it out here.

x Lana

Products used: Best Creation Inc Robot collection, Bazzill Cardstock, Tulle Butterfly, Tim Holtz Distress Marker - Picket Fence.

1 comment:

Lainie said...

I love these! So good for boys and men :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...