Friday 25 May 2012

Amercian Craft - AMY TANGERINE Sketchbook Range

I thought I would share this layout with you using the gorgeous new American Crafts Sketchbook range of papers.  I popped into the shop last weekend and just could resist, they are so bright and funky and just ooze FUN FUN FUN.


I cut the Cindy's Sketch paper slightly and backed it with White cardstock, inking all the edges to make it stand out.    On the yellow paper [Gabby's Gallery PP] I cut around the doodling and added some Blue SprINKlers from October Afternoon to pick up the colours from the clouds.

This range is just gorgeous, and the Die Cut Shape Embellishments are just fabbo to finish the layout off.  I absolutely LOVE the fabric covered brads too...


To finish the layout off, I have added some K&CO SMASH Elements tooo... as well as some old Glitzers which suited these colours perfectly.


Be sure to check out the WHAT'S NEW SECTION in the shop, as Adrienne will be adding them soon.

If you love bright bold FUN COLOURS and then this definately the range to try out, especially the embellishments.

TFL and happy scrapping

3 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Such a bright, fun layout!! Love it!

Unknown said...

SUPER fun- I love this!!!

amytangerine said...

love this page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...