Thursday 22 March 2012

Step by Step with My Minds Eye

Hi there, I´ve got some cute new My Minds Eye "miss caroline" stuff in my Scrappin´ Patch box and I want to show you a layout with it step by step.

At first I layered my picture with the sandwich paper and some paper from MME. I cut 2 different pieces in the same hight but different width. The middle paper is 1 inch larger than the cute wood diecut.

  
I add the sweet MME doilie sticker on the diecut, put everything on the white cardstock and sew with my sewing machine over paper and wooden diecut. Thats no problem if you take care and turn the wheel at first by hand.    

 
The orange button is fixed with a large glue dot. On it I add the MME banner. Love the little ones on the sticker sheet

Next I cut little pennants and a stripe (layering under my picture) out of the sticker sheet.
It´s in a wooden design and I want to use it with the orange paper. So it´s a great contrast...

At least the title (cutting with the Silhouette CAMEO) some ink splatters and a sewing stripe of patterned paper. So my layout is finished. Hope you enjoy to see it "step by step"......

Have a nice day,
Nina


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Nina you make it look soo easy, just beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...