Thursday 1 March 2012

DT Inspiration with Michelle

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share with you my first DT inspiration of my new term back on the SP design team.  Can I just say that it has been such a honour to stay on the team with such amazingly talented new designers and some old friends as well!!

This month I received some gorgeous papers and embellishments from the new MME Miss Caroline ranges mixed in with some October Afternoon and some Cosmo Cricket.   I just LOVE the new MME papers... I could go on all day about the gorgeous wood grained papers, the yummy colours and the fantastically priced embellishments but as I get to do another 3 blog posts this month... I might need to save some of my excitedness for the product for future posts.

I created my first layout using a lovely paper from Cosmo Cricket's Material Range.  This patterned paper provided the perfect background paper for my layout as it provided that 'pop' of colour without having a busy pattern to compete with the other patterned papers or my photo.  There is also something about the combo of yellow and denim blue which I just adore at the moment.  I created a cute banner border and cut out some doilies from Cheery Lynn Designs to add a bit more femininity and interest to my layout.  Lastly, I have embellished the layout using the MME Dolled Up Living Rubons and MME Dolled Up Favourite Label Stickers.  The label stickers were a perfect way to add strip journalling on my layout and add interest in my title.   


Some close ups


Other products used: 
Basic Grey Buttons
Tim Holtz Rosette Die
Martha Stewart Doily Punch 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today and stay tuned for some more inspiration from me in the next few weeks.

//Michelle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...