Monday 19 March 2012

More My Mind's Eye Inspiration

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with you another layout I have made using papers from the gorgeous MME Miss Caroline line.  I just love the wood grain effect papers which are so popular right now in the scrapbooking world.  These types of papers provide an almost organic backdrop in which to showcase your photos and of course some of the lovely embellishments that go along with these collections.  Without causing your layout to be too busy!  Again, doilies are featured heavily in this collection and I just wanted to showcase this aspect of my background paper so I fussy cutted around the doily and along the edge of the pattern which allowed me to then slip  my photo, a couple of strips of patterned paper and another circle under this pattern.  I then used this wood shaped banner die cut as a template to create the little banner off to the side as well.  


Products used:
Crate Paper - Neighbourhood Chipboard Stickers



Detailed shot showing the rubons

Detailed shot showing the fussy cutting

That's all from me for now  but I will have another post soon.  Until then, I hope I have inspired you to check out all the cool wood grained papers in the shop!

//Michelle


1 comment:

Belinda Leen said...

love this Michelle, the colours just POP!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...