Saturday 24 March 2012

DT Inspiration

Hi everyone,

Here is my last full layout using the MME Miss Caroline range -- this range has just about sold out in the shop and only the products linked below are available now.  So make sure you get some of this lovely range before it all sells out!  

If you look closely, I have done a little masking with texture paste and the Crafter's Workshop Chicken Wire Mask. Again, the very popular banners are such an easy way to add embellishments to your layouts and so versatile as they can be made out of any piece of patterned paper.  The little chipboard cogs are by Imaginarium Designs are the perfect addition to any boyish layout.  Here  I  wound around some red twine around the cogs to give them a mechnical feel and tie the cogs into the theme of my layout about Liam and his creations.  There are lots of new chipboard in the shop and it is such an easy item to add to your layout and here I have just inked them up with a little grey ink and glue dotted them to my page.  

Products used:

Thanks for following along with my posts this month!  I hope you have enjoyed what I have had to show you using the MME range of products.

//Michelle

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just PERFECT!! Love all your amazing details- SO cute!!

Heidi said...

fabulous Michelle, just gorgeous

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...