Tuesday 20 December 2011

Step By Step with Francine-

Hi everyone,

I hope that everyone is feeling the Christmas spirit and has finished all their shopping and looking forward to a nice break with family and friends.

This is my last post as a designer at Scrappin Patch and i just wanted to say a big thank you to Adrienne for choosing me to be on the team. I have thoroughly enjoyed my year and a half on the team - to all my fellow design team members both past and present thank you too for your support and encouragement. Next year promises to be a big one with 2 retreats and i know that Adrienne has lots of awesome things planned. The new design team will be sure to inspire and challenge you!

As part of my design team pack - i received a Basic Grey doily in a 12 by 12 size. I wanted to show you something different that you could try on a layout using one of these. i decided to cut it up into strips as each strip has a different pattern on it and then layer it on my page and then glimmermist it to create a funky background.


Glimmermisted in 3 colours

you get this cool effect

My finished layout with the glimmermisted background using the doily

some close ups

another close up
So before i sign off- i would like to wish everyone of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year- may 2012 be one of your best ever years!

Over and out

Francine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...