Tuesday 27 December 2011

OTP Inspiration

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, especially those that had to endure more earthquakes.

In my DT kit this month was a Solo Shadowbox Tray from 7 Gypsies.  They come in either black or white, and the larger section of the tray will hold a 6x4 photo easily, the other three squares are about 2x2 inches.  I chose to use a photo of my brother and sister and I, when I was by the look of it celebrating my very first Christmas - that would be 1970!  But  they are perfect for celebrating all lifes amazing events, and would make an awesome gift for someone.

My tray was white so first of all I used some Tim Holtz tissue tape and went around all the edges.  I have'nt used it before - even though Ive had it in my stash for quite sometime :)  but its easy as pie and best of all its  self adhesive, even better!  I mod podged over the top for added protection and then used two different distress inks, aged mahogany and walnut.  Ive used Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium papers as embellishments to finish it off and Vintaj metal corners.
Sorry the photos are not the best, but for those in Canterbury, it will be in the shop for you to see very soon.




I hope this has inspired you to scrap with something a little different :)
Take care,
Megan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...