Monday 23 April 2012

Final Inspiration - October Afternoon

Today is my last to show you the gorgeous Farmhouse Range from October Afternoon.  I started this layout wanting to use as many of the stickers and tin pins as I could,  but also wanted to incorporate the lovely Spellbinders circles which I got from Megan at the retreat.  

I used the Farmhouse Paper - Phonograph as my base and then went over it very lightly with some Old Victoria Rose Distress Rose.


So I used the circles as my base for the layout combining it with layering some of the stickers onto chipboard and foam tape to give it dimension.


I also made my own circle flowers, and finishing them off with some lovely pearls and some strips of journalling stickers.


I also added some dimensional magic on some of the stickers to give them an epoxy look.

 
I hope you have found the layouts inspiring and that I have given you some different ideas of how to use them, I have to say it's a fabulous range to work with.

TFL and Happy Scrapping



1 comment:

Rebecca Mosher said...

Love all the details! You used the Ocotober Afternoon so well :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...