Sunday 1 April 2012

April Sketch

WoW - can you believe it's April already.... and time for a new sketch challenge...

This month's sketch has been designed by the very talented Annelie, it's such an easy design to follow and I love the Splatters on it..


I created a sample to give you a little inspiration to start you MOJO flowing...


Products used :-
Bella Boulevard Alpha Stickers (Big Ones)
Crafter's Workshop Stencil to create the paint splatters
Washi Tape
Chipboard Circle covered with Ribbon

You have until midnight on the 30th April 2012 to upload your layout in the gallery to be in to win.....

Have Fun

 

3 comments:

Vicky said...

great sketch Heidi, I've already completed my layout, is there a folder in the gallery for them yet? also my layout for March never showed up in the gallery, I uploaded it last week, did it get lost in cyberland?

Heidi said...

Vicky - wow that was fast, unfortunately we have to wait for Adrienne to get back as we don't have access to open the file, don't worry about your March one it will be there.

Annelie said...

Love your take on the sketch Heidi, that ribbon looks AMAZING!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...