Morning Ladies, today I am going to share step-by-step instructions on a layout I've done using the Farmhouse range from October Afternoon.
Products required for this layout :
- Papers : October Afternoon Farmhouse : Guest Room, Attic Trunk, Sunday Dinner, Kitchen Cupboard, Ponograph
- Stickers : Element Sheet and Label Stickers
- Cardstock :White & Black Bazzill Cardstock
- Black Paint,
- Sunflower Glimmermist
- 1 x Tin Pin
- Jute String
- Alpha Stickers
- A piece of clear Transparency [for your Title]
- Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
- Foam Tape or squares
- Double Sided Tape & Glue Dots
- Paint Brush & a little water
1. Cut the required papers to length as show in Step 1 and back all of them onto black
cardstock except for the Long Kitchen Cupboard piece.
2. Squirt a little black paint into a container, and add a little water to your black paint to make it
thinner, using your paint brush platter it into the white Bazzill Cardstock, to make the runs lift
the paper up and let it run. Allow to dry and then spray some Sunflower Glimmermist onto
5. To make a little embellishment using your Tin Pin, take the Tin Pin and stick it down onto a
round journal sticker and then adhere the sticker onto black cardstock and cut around it,
6. Using some Adhesive [I have used Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive which works really well
on fabric / ribbons / string], spread some in a line over the top Small Kitchen Cupboard strip
and then place your Jute String on top to adhere it - do this along the length of the string.
7. Once you have glued the whole piece of string down, adhere your Tin Pin Embellishment
down - I have used a Foam Square to give this a little dimension.
8. Now you can embellish the rest of the page using your element sticker sheet as well as the
Word Sticker sheet. To add a little extra oomph to the stickers, back some of the Words onto
black cardstock and then pop them up using foam tape or foam square.
A little tip, once you have placed your sticker down, using a black marker or pen go
around the edge the sticker to give it a finished look.
9. Using your clear piece of transparency adhere your Title onto the Transparency and cut
around the title - now you can play around to see where you want to place your title - once you
know where you want to put it, adhere the transparency down with glue dots or double
Your layout is now complete, I hope you have enjoyed creating it and have learned some new techniques.