Friday 13 January 2012

And staying on for 2012...

The very talented Megan Gourlay.  I am thrilled that she decided to stay on board to complete the team.


My names is Megan Gourlay and I live in a little town called Woodend just outside of quake central, otherwise known as Christchurch, New Zealand with my husband Forbes and our two woofers Dougal and McKenzie.


I originally started making cards back in 2001 and then progressed to OTP which is my main addiction.  Its only in the last four years that Ive got into layouts which I love creating but my main passion is OTP.  Ive always had a creative streak - before Scrapbooking came along I was mad into cross-stitching and embroidery.

Im not sure if I have a style, but I tend to lean towards anything heritage, and have quite a, probably unhealthy addiction to flowers :)


Im looking forward to another creative term with Scrappin Patch!  You can catch up on whatever else I get up to on my blog.


 

Megan


2 comments:

Heidi said...

yay glad to be working with you again Megan.... love love your OTP work, absolutely gorgeous stuff

Unknown said...

wow, beautiful projects! excited to join you and the others for this term!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...