Friday 16 September 2011

OTP Inspiration with MME and Teresa Collins


Hi everyone - it's time for some inspiration using the MME Lush 2 range and Freestyle by Teresa Collins. These two ranges work so well together! The set I created is giving me a bit of a circus vibe which is SO hot right now!

This gift set would be perfect for a teen girl, or any girly girl really!

I started by creating a gift box. This is the perfect size for some hand cream and lipgloss or any number of small items.


If you'd like to make this box, you can find the instructions here. I decorated the box with this awesome pom pom trim and the co-ordinating ribbon as well as some Green Tara flowers. I love that flocked paper!

For me, homemade packaging is ALL about the details. Going the extra step really makes your packaging stand out. So with this box, I like to also line the inside...


This is a good way to use up those cut scraps of paper and also helps make the box even more sturdy. I have made the tag on this box removable so the box can be used for storage after the gift is taken out.


I used the same papers to create a large 5"x5" card. I layered the sentiment cut from this paper onto a flocked journalling panel. The adorable speech bubble from 2crafty (looks like they are out of stock - ask Adrienne if you need them!) was covered in the grid paper and I used a thicker number 2 to make it a little text speak funky and to tie in with the sentiment on the box tag. The ribbon is again from the Lush set.


I finished off the gift set with a little pillow box. I used a sizzix die but you can find templates for these all over the internet. This one would be perfect for another small gift or a gift card.

Have a wonderful weekend, I hope you get time to be creative!
Sarah

2 comments:

Francine said...

these are awesome Sarah- my girls would love these!

Nic said...

cute Sarah! those pillow box type ones are great for itunes cards, or other store vouchers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...