Monday 29 August 2011

OTP Inspiration with Teresa Collin Noteworthy

I sooooo love this range of papers, well to be honest I just love Teresa Collins products :)  so I was absolutely stoked to see this range in my DT kit this month.

The aim was to try and give you some inspiration to use it for wedding/anniversary/engagements celebrations.  With that in mind I remembered a friends wedding that was themed around black and white so this range seemed perfect.


So, I have made a card that I have layered with black cardstock and used Spellbinders Lacey Ovals and Labels Four.  The 'greeting' is from a Basic Grey rubon from my stash.


Next are the party favour boxes.  Adrienne has an accucut machine that can diecut these for you, in a couple of different shapes.  Here Ive used the rectangle one.  The one on the right I have embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and then punched out some flowers, curled the edges and stuck them together.  Ive also used a Cherry Lyn design - fanciful flourish - and some gorgeous Melissa Frances flowers.


Lastly are some wooden letters with the couples initials.  On the 'P' I have used a Kaiser wooden flourish, and on the 'R' I have used two Dusty Attic damask.  Ive also used some very cool ribbon thats available in the shop, black glittered with sequins, quite dimensional as opposed to flat, and some more MF flowers.







Hopefully this has given you some inspiration to try something a bit different for gifts.  Adrienne can order wooden letters for you easily in a variety of fonts and sizes!

1 comment:

Francine said...

wow- these are so beautiful Megan! You have done a beautiful job on everything- i particularly love the favour boxes- that flourish die looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...