Thursday 28 July 2011

More 7 Gypsies mixed with October Afternoon

Hi everyone,

I hope you are ready for more inspiration!

I have a couple more layouts to share using the same 7 Gypsies Mykonos Range as well as some October Afternoon! I really really enjoyed creating with some different manufacturers than I would normally automatically put into my shopping cart.

My first layout is using October Afternoon Campfire range. I freehand drew the heart and then stitched onto the page for added texture and then created cute little embellishments with the October Afternoon label stickers and Tin Pins

Image
Products used:
October Afternoon, Campfire: Toasted Marshmellows
October Afternoon Label Stickers
Jenny Bowlin Calendar Die Cut Pad
MME Twine Happy Days
October Afternoon 5 & Dime Tin Pins
Basic Grey Basics Manila Micro Mono Alpha Stickers

My second layout to share is a multiphoto one. I wanted some smaller narrower photos of Liam going on the flying fox so I collaged them in Picasa and then printed them out on as a one 6x4" photo but in black and white. I am really happy with the result and will definitely do this more often.

Image
Products used:
Mykonos Paper - Syros (7g)
Mykonos Paper - Tinos (7g)
October Afternoon Label Stickers
Pink Paislee Daily Junque Empehera Embellishments
Fancy Pants To the Moon Glitter Cuts

I will be sending all four of my layouts down to the SP shop so if you do live locally (lucky people) then you will be able to see them in real life soon. I hope you all safe and snuggled inside away from the cold weather

- have a great night everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...