Saturday 25 June 2011

Little Yellow Bicycle - Product Focus with Michelle

Hi everyone,

I received the super cute Little Yellow Bicycle Envelope Album to play with...

Image

And Wow... after I got over the initial shock of the fact that I had to actually put together the album all by myself...I had great fun playing witih all the yummy goodies in the album kit.

The kit itself includes everything you need to produce the little Album. This 5.25 x 3.75" album comes complete with 43 pcs. - 5 reversible envelopes, 5 double sided cardstock inserts, 2 chipboard covers, 4 sheets of patterned paper, 10 washers & eyelets, linen string, and 2 binder rings. It also comes with very easy to follow instructions on how to put it all together. I used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes and to set the eyelets. Which I must admit I have never done... it just makes it so easy.

The envelopes are pre cut, prefolded and come double sided so you choose which side you wish to use.

I just used glue to adhere the little pieces of patterned paper to the album covers and inked around the edges. The small off cuts of patterned papers I used to punch out the little border strips embellishments.

This would make a super fun gift album for someone... perfect for little girls. I used some of my own embellishments but I know that the LYB range does some fun embellishments in the same Little Princess range which would work really well with the Album.

You can find the Album and matching embellishments in the shop here LYB Princess Range

So I decided to make a little Album for Taylor. I went hunting on the internet for several little poems that fit in with the general theme of how precious Taylor is in our lives and added these in on the little journalling cards. I added some embellishment details with my Martha Stewart border punches, butterflies and chipboard from MME.

I hope that Taylor will enjoy reading through this album when she is older and treasure it as much as we treasure her.

Thanks for looking!

All of the images are in my gallery if you want to see them bigger. For some reason, I can't get the images any bigger here http://www.scrappinpatch.co.nz/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=293.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...