Saturday 27 July 2013

Yes Please.... Amy Tangerine

Hello Ladies..... Adrienne has asked me to create some layouts using the lovely Yes Please range from Amy Tangerine, lots of gorgeous embellishments in this range....and such lovely colour combo's.

The colours in this range just made me think of SUMMER, so I have used some summery photo's on my layouts.

On this layout I wanted to concentrate of using the different embellishments to create my page.



The little Vellum Pockets are so cute, I originally wanted to put some sequence inside but it just didn't work with the page, but I think if you are doing Project Life, that would work perfectly.  Each package contains four 4x6 inch vellum pockets which come with different patterns on them. 

The next favourite embellishment was the Vellum Shapes... ohhh they are just gorgeous and fitted in perfectly with my circle theme.


I have mixed it up a little with some of the Dimensional Stickers, and Badges, and of course you can't go wrong without adding some Enamel Dots and a splash of mist.



Remember those Alpha's from Prima, I think I bought just about every single colour, and haven't used them much, but the bright pink just suited this layout perfectly.

I hope I have given you some inspiration to use lots of embellishments on your pages.... I'll be back next week with some more inspiration using the same range.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...