Wednesday 31 July 2013

Echo Park Project Life Take #2

This is a follow up from my last post I did for Adrienne using the fabulous Echo Park Photo Freedom for my Project Life. On my last post I mixed it up a bit and incorporated a 12 x 12 layout that was relevant to that week, great fun to step outside the square on that one for me. So then there's the conundrum, what to do with the flip side of that 12x12 page protector for the next week? And this was the perfect solution! My Silhouette cuts Project Life layout dies, couldn't be better! So I chose a layout that suited my photos, co-ordinated my card stock with the Photo Freedom papers, and ta-da! Problem solved.


I followed through with the cardstock to the opposite side to tie it all together, a fun week to complete.


Love Belinda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...