Thursday, 3 January 2013

SCRAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Hi girls! I can't believe how long its been since I last posted on this blog, I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and have been busy scrapping all your chrissy photos. Me? Well I haven't scrapbooked an actual layout for a while as I've been busy with my Project Life, so I'd admit I was a little worried that the mojo might've dried up...and then I received my kit from Adrienne. And low and behold I got all inspired again!

 It's been a while since Basic Grey have done any ranges that I've been excited about and I used to be a huge fan,but after meeting their new ranges Lucille and Serenade I think I've fallen in love all over again! The patterned papers are just lovely with colours to suit all genres. I hope you enjoy my layout, and it inspires you to check out these yummies that Adrienne has in the shop.



Products used: Serenade Canvas and paper flowersSerenade Layered Stickers, Serenade Peacock Paper, Serenade Shilling Paper, Serenade Bowler Hat paper, Serenade Riding Habit Paper, Lucille Woven Labels, Lucille Pins & Tags

Love Bee

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Awesome layout - have felt the same about recent BG ranges too but love Serenade.

JessicaT said...

Serenade is looking good! Thanks for sharing your lovely layout.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...