Friday 15 June 2012

a little Paradise...

You know how sometimes products can be overlooked. Maybe because they are not so new. Maybe they are not showcased in the shop so well. Well I'm here to take those lonely little lines and shed some light on them. A little like an extreme makeover (without any bus to move). So here we have Little Yellow Bicycle's Paradise. Cute. Not "too pink", with heaps of embellishment options.

I really enjoyed using this line to create this layout of my darling wee niece, the colors tying in beautifully with my photo. I really liked the doodled boarder of the Happy Dots paper so decided to use it as the boarder of my layout. I distressed a cream piece of Bazzill cut down to reveal this doodled edge then added the bannered title from the Paradise Cardstock Stickers. Using the patterned papers Earthy Dots and Simple Pleasures, I layered them in the bottom right corner of the layout, with an old manilla tag and the Paradise Chipboard Slider. Finishing off with the card stock stickers that I adhered using foam squares, these little birds are just delightful.


So next time you pass by those darling little lines that you've seen time and time again take a closer look. Sometimes its just a fresh layout design that is needed to give these fabulous designs a new lease of life.

With love,
Belinda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...