Sunday 2 October 2011

October Sketch Challenge

As Michelle still has no, or very limited, internet access due to her recent house move I am posting the October sketch challenge on her behalf :)  And I have for you a multi photo double page layout!!!!  I love doing these myself and hope you enjoy this just as much as I have.


You have until 31 October to upload your take on this to our gallery.  To be eligible to win the RAK from Adrienne you need to enter at least 3 of the challenges of the monthly challenge as well as getting the chance to be in the spotlight. You will be interviewed and your interview and examples of your creations will be posted on the forum so that we can all get to know you and your fabulous work.

Happy Scrapping!!!
Adrienne



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...