Monday 1 June 2009

Birthday Card Inspiration for Queen's Birthday Weekend

Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great long weekend.

In honour of the Queen's Birthday today, Beverley and I made a birthday card each - only not for the Queen!

Here is Bev's lovely card, intended for her daughter:


using scraps and a Delish Designs chipboard frame, similar to the one here, sprayed with Graphite Glimmermist.

And my card, intended for one of my sisters:


using: Prima journal notecard [i](sold out, but I'm hoping we get some more in... Adrienne? Pauline?)[/i], Zva crystal swirl, Websters trim, Pink Taffy Glimmermist, Slice diecutting machine, and some bling brads.

We hope we have inspired you to make some cards for you family and friends; I am sure they would be most appreciated.




Tracy L

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...