Saturday 8 June 2013

Echo Park - Here & Now Range

Hi, sooo excited to share some layouts with you using the brand new range from Echo Park, Here & Now.  I have posted a couple of sneaks on Facebook, but here are the complete layouts.

What I wanted to show you is at first, the colours seem to bright and bold but they are so versatile so you can create a soft look using them as well.

For this first layout, I created a background of strips of different colours using Blues, Greens and yellows, and mixing it up with some black cardstock and washi tape.  I chose these colours because of the colours of the canoe, so definately wanted to include these colours on the layout.  To add some more dimension I added three layers underneath the photo, including some gorgeous Vellum from Studio Callico Atlantic Range.


I have also added a little dimension using some texture paste and a homemade mask.  I used some transparency and using my hand hole punch, I just punched some holes in the transparency.  The butterflies are cut from the Silhoutte including the gorgeous word "Explore" which is from the Heidi Swapp Cut Files.


Products used for this layout :-
Here & Now - Sticker Sheet,

The second layout is much softer and subtle, using the pinks & soft blues from the range, and I have added some Heidi Swapp Serendipity Range - Lovey Dovey Paper.  I just love this photo of the girls, which was taken quite a while back.




Using lots of strips of Washi Tape to add some colours here and there, I wanted the colours to match the PJ's my daughter is wearing.  So I used that as my inspiration for this layout, 

The title is one from the 4x6 Journalling Card Paper, and I just cut the words up and arranged them how I wanted.


Products used for this layout
Here & Now - Sticker Sheet,

So there you go, two completely different layouts using the same range of papers.

TFL & Happy Scrapping
Heidi


2 comments:

Vicki said...

They both look great and love the tip about making your own template. :)

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow! These are fabulous.....love the dimension you've got with the butterflies & that gorgeous big flower!!! And the bottom photo is such FUN looking....lovely pages:):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...