Thursday 27 December 2012

Prairie Hill Inspiration with JessicaT

It's JessicaT back with you again today, with my second installment of Pink Paislee Prairie Hill layouts.
I trust everyone had a fantastic Christmas, spent with family and friends.
This time around I have again used my recently reprinted baby photos which are printed as is with no retouching. The colours are muted, the photos are not perfect, but that is how they were originally so I wanted them to remain that way. And this collection matches them beautifully.
Today I have two layouts to show you, both entirely different. And both could easily be made with small scraps, when you've finished other layouts and have a few bits left over.
1988 by JessicaT
Products used - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill patterned paper; Bazzill Yam cardstock; Kaisercraft black pearls; number rub-ons, black pen, foam tape.
All Smiles at 4 Months by JessicaT
Products used - Pink Paislee Prairie Hill patterned paper and accolade sticker; Bazzill Sprout cardstock; Glitz Designs trim; Kaisercraft Hunt & Gather jewels and silver rhinestones; alpha stickers, foam tape, red pen, thread.
I have one last post for you on December 31st, showing the last of my Prairie Hill patterned paper, Glitz Designs trim and Prima Marketing buttons.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...