Happy Friday people!
Michelle came up with the bright idea to have a little challenge running over the long weekend! Sounds good to me, what do you think?
Unfortunately Michelle is stuck where she can't get internet, so I promised to post about it here on the blog. So here it is, from Michelle to you. Make sure to pay attention... //Annelie
It is almost the long weekend! I hope you are all going to get some time for some creativity!
As mentioned in the newsletter, I have decided it was time to run another long weekend challenge and what a perfect opportunity to celebrate the 2nd birthday of the Scrappin’ Patch moving into their new big store as well.
So, how will the challenge work?
Over the course of the day on Saturday I am going to put up posts on the SP blog and in each post there will be an ingredient that you must use on your project.
The first post will go out at 8am on Saturday morning.
Then by the end of the day on Saturday, you will have all the elements that you need to create your project – there are no other instructions other than the rules detailed below -- it is totally up to you how you arrange the ingredients on your project.
The rules of the challenge are:
· You can make a card, a layout or an OTP project.
· You MUST use all the elements in the recipe.
· The following items are free:
o You can use as many photos as you like. If you are making a card or OTP item then no photos is fine.
o Punches /Dies
o Ink/Mist or Paint
· You have until midnight on Monday 22nd October 2012 to upload your entry. You can upload your entry to either the SPGallery here, to the SP Facebook page or via Mr Linky below.
· Two RAKs are up for grabs that will be drawn randomly – one from the card/OTP entries (kindly donated by Adrienne) and one from the layout entries (donated by me!). So if you do a card and a layout then you will go into both draws!
I think that is it … see you at 8am for the first ingredient you need to find.