Monday 27 February 2012

Fairy inspiration from Echo Park

Hi everyone!

I'm back with my last batch of inspiration with the Echo Park "Yours Truly" collection.

It's actually the first page I made when the kit came. There was NO WAY I couldn't create a girly, rosy page with these papers. :)



I used a fantastic flower from Manor House Creations (sold out), but the colour in the middle was wrong for my page. So, I simply coloured the middle with a little bit of glimmer mist. Yes, it leaked a little bit, but that doesn't bother me. :)



One thing I love with the Echo Park collections are the sticker sheets. You get SO MUCH for the money with those!!

The heart doilie, the pearl ribbon and the gorgeous pleated ribbon gives a lovely girly feel to the page. You can alse see that I have used my sewing machine again!



Lastly, I added some details by using a punched border, a photo corner and some brads.




That's all for today, hope you have found some inspiration!
//Annelie

2 comments:

michellevo said...

Annelie - this is gorgeous xx

Lainie said...

This is lovely Annelie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...